XLase Semiconductor Laser
T4MED XLASE 1064 SEMICONDUCTOR LASER
Technological Advancements in Dentistry Make Your Visit More Comfortable
Dr. Andrey Eng, DDS would like to introduce you to our newest addition to our office, the 1064XLASE! This laser is state-of-the art and allows us to do our work in a more seamless manner while providing all of our patients with the utmost comfort and ease knowing they are in knowledgeable hands with the best tools.
There are many benefits of the 1064XLASE, but the most impactful benefit to our patients is the easing of pain and healing in typical dental procedures. With this new machine, Dr. Eng can eliminate painful cutting, swelling and post-operative pain. The entire healing process in general is much faster with procedures done with the 1064XLASE due to its ability to promote blood supply and the formation of healthy tissue in the mouth.
Dental Services & Procedures
- • Removal of soft tissue cysts and small fibrous growths
- • The ability to desensitize teeth that have exposed roots and are uncomfortable to temperature and sweets
- • Elimination of pain and shortening the duration of aphthous ulcers (canker sores and fever blisters)
- • Ability to not cut the gums by reshaping the gum tissue in the anterior of the mouth to create a better smile.
- • Improved healing time and speed of healing after a deep cleaning procedure. Time of the procedure is also faster.
Dr. Eng and his entire staff are committed to staying on the forefront of technological advancements in dentistry that benefit our patients. This new laser allows us to do just that! The 1064XLASE is a perfect example of a new generation of dental lasers that offer more advancements and versatility than any other dental lasers previously on the market.